From:
Carlos Humberto Durães de Carvalho <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 2003 17:49:02 -0000
Dear conchlers,
I just red Andrew's message about the animal be examined in the case to
be sure that it is an albino shell.
On December 1995 I have got a white fultoni (almost white...there is
some brownish yellow on its base) directly from the fisher men. The
animal was inside, and I managed to extract the animal from the shell
and put it in alcohol. I lived in Mozambique for 9 years. Now I retired
from my job and have returned to Portugal. I am now beginning to unpack
the shells I brought, trying to do my best to organize them as a
collection.
I want to exchange my duplicates and build a larger collection.
I just found the fultoni albino and the preserved body in . I am not
sure if it is fultoni amorimi or fultoni fultoni?
Anybody could tell me the wright way to get this animal examined? I can
send the shell if is a trusty ...  Besides I have some other fultony
bodies preserved in alcohol... may be somebody is interested in study.
Best regards
Carlos Carvalho