Date:
Fri, 30 Jan 2004 11:47:10 -0500
You know, there is a Hall-of-fame for almost everything. Baseball, Quilts, Elvis memerobilia, all that and you probably can name more than I can.
   How about a Concological Hall of Fame?
   Of course, Linneus would be the Babe Ruth to start it off---with maybe Lamarck coming in second. Say gets in. So does Tucker Abbott.
    The hall might be housed at (where?) Sanibel? Wilmington? Washington? (Montana is not an option) Perhaps a group of COA execs (past and present) could do the nominations at the convention.
    OK! It's an idea worth talking about anyway, isn't it? Wouldn't such an undertaking be eligible for a federal grant?
    Your devoted Question Man

PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!