From:
Frank Petway <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2004 08:48:25 -0600
Peggy,

Most of the dredgings you refer to were done by Riley Black. Most but not
all were collected off the west coast of Florida at dephts of 100 fathoms
along
the edge of the deep canyon that runs from the panhandle of Florida  down
towards Cuba. Hope this is of some help!? Over the few years that Donna and
Riley dredged this area Tina and I purchased many many bushels of this
material and were never disappointed in the results of our findings!!

Frank & Tina Petway
2431 Brookmere
Houston, Texas 77008

e- Mail:  [log in to unmask]