From:
Martha Fateman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2004 12:56:46 -0800
Hello Conch-Lister,

I will be going to The Big Island of Hawaii for the first time in late March.  Can anyone give me suggestions for good shelling beaches. I'm happy to spend time sifting through the sand looking for micro shells, as well as wading and snorkling...no diving. I'll be staying in Kailua-Kona, but am willing to drive to good shelling sites.

Many thanks in advance for your advice.

Martha Fateman