From:
Amy Lyn Edwards <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 14:27:56 -0500
Hi,

Several people have asked about this so I decided it was time to send a
post to the list about moderated posts.

Any new subscription is set such that posts are sent to the list
moderators for approval.  We made this change to the list a while ago to
help keep spam from the list.  If your post is sent to a moderator the
server will send you an email telling you it is sending your post to a
moderator.  This may cause some posts to be briefly delayed before being
posted to the list.

Sometimes changes to a current subscription (such as a new email address)
will also change a subscription to being moderated.

Periodically the moderators reset subscriptions from moderated to
unmoderated.

There are currently 660 subscribers to the list approximately 100 of these
subscriptions are moderated.

Amy - list owner

--
Amy Lyn Edwards     --     [log in to unmask]
Enterprise Information Technology Services

http://listserv.uga.edu/cgi-bin/wa?SUBED1=sample&A=1