From:
"Webb, Russell" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Dec 1997 11:05:49 -0800
The Bay of Conception, just south of Mulege has many fine beaches. The
shallows are good for collecting by snorkel and some areas are deep
enough for shore diving. We have collected many fine specimens there.
Plus the water temp. is often quite warmer than the Sea of Cortez.

Good Luck
Russ & Sue Webb