Date:
Sun, 12 Jul 1998 13:02:30 +0000
Dear Conch Lers,

I have had a very good response this weekend, from those who
plan to attend the Conch L gathering at COA. Keep the rsvp's
coming (and pictures too for those who can't make it). As it
stands now, our total committed attendance is 58.

Several have asked again for the date and time of the
meeting.  It will be held at 8 P.M., Tuesday, July 21st. We
do have a room reserved, but currently I don't know the name
of it. It will be announced at the convention.

Thanks,

Rosalie