From:
Felicia Zahida <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Sep 2004 18:00:35 -0700
Dear All,

Again, its about an article needed for study.
I got from a friend an article entitle "Beitrage zur
Kenntnis der Ringkauri Erosaria annulus und verwandter
Arten"  von Felix Lorenz from Schr. Malakozool. 14:
1-95, Cismar, Ostholstein, 16.5.2000.

But, I dont understand German language. Is there any
english version for that article?

Or anybody has a similar article? similar genus?
suggested books?

Thank you very much in advance.

Felicia Zahida
Faculty of Biology