From:
worldwide <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Nov 2004 15:05:46 -0500
Harry,

I do not have records for Trichia hispida New York City, the Adirondacks,
or central Maryland, the only areas where I have conducted extensive
stateside collecting.

I've happen upon other individual alien species sneaking into Maryland
through exotic plant trade sources, mostly minute Streptaxids.

Rich

P.S. - I appreciate the sentiments received on the passing of my Mother.