Date:
Tue, 14 Dec 2004 08:54:56 -0300
Art,

I wouldn't use hydrogen peroxide on wounds... the H2O2 is a
strong oxidative and will kill a great portion of cells that
otherwise would grow and heal the wound. Using H2O2 will almost
certainly cause you some scars and take you longer to fully
heal.

regards
Fabio Wiggers

 --- [log in to unmask] escreveu:
> I can tell you something about Hydrogen Peroxide. I have to
> use it every day on a leg wound to help prevent infection. If
> it is useful in that respect, I suspect it would be useful in
> cleaning unwanted things that might infect shells or other
> living organisms. At least---it doesn't hurt.
>     Q-Man

Yahoo! Mail - Agora com 250MB de espaço gratuito. Abra
uma conta agora! http://br.info.mail.yahoo.com/