Date:
Sat, 18 Dec 2004 18:28:36 -0300
Paolo,

You can always buy the green book... the code coast about 25
dolars (if i“m not mistaken) and is indeed a good investiment.
Or (as already been said...) store the web pages in your
computer and periodicaly look for updates...

Regards.
Fabio Wiggers.

Yahoo! Acesso Grįtis - Instale o discador do Yahoo! agora. http://br.acesso.yahoo.com/ - Internet rįpida e grįtis