From:
Tom Rice <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 09:44:50 +0700
To David and all,

We're back up and running again. With the swamped phone lines here our
Thailand domain host / server had problems, which, I understand have now
ben solved as I suddenly got more than 80 emails that had been sent ove th
past 5 days. Our website: ww.ofseaandshore.com is also again accessible and
if yougo to the "News" section I have posted photos of Rawai Beach during
and after the tidal waves. Not certain about the other areas you mention,
although I know those in the Gulf of Thailand, as you state, were not affected
at all by the tsunamis. We learn, as I am certai kost of you do, about others
areas on CNN-ASIA or BBC-WORLD.

Regards to all,

Tom Rice