From:
G Thomas Watters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 09:55:31 -0500
I'm trying to track down a reference: "Sykes, 1901. J. Mal. 8: 60." I
believe this actually refers to the Proceedings of the Malacological
Society of London as I know of no "J. Mal." Sykes often published there.
Our library does not go back that far for this journal. If someone has
access to it, could they see if there really is a paper by Sykes and give
me the name and pages? Thanks as always.

G. Thomas Watters, PhD
Curator of Molluscs
Museum of Biological Diversity
Department of Evolution, Ecology & Organismal Biology
The Ohio State University
1315 Kinnear Road
Columbus, OH 43212 USA
v: 614-292-6170
f: 614-292-7774

Visit the Mollusc Division at:
http://www.biosci.ohio-state.edu/~molluscs/OSUM2

"Let me take you, baby, down to the riverbed,
  Gotta tell you something go right to your head" - Spirit

So join the Freshwater Mollusc Conservation Society at:
http://ellipse.inhs.uiuc.edu/FMCS/index.html