Date:
Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:20:00 -0300
A friend send us some land snails from portugal once... i had
them arranged on a display desk. But one shell always was out of
place... I was very surprise when i checked the shell and found
out it was still alive!
Ok, land snails can live for quite long time withou water...
eventhough it was quite a surprise.

wiggers.

Yahoo! Mail - Com 250MB de espaço. Abra sua conta! http://mail.yahoo.com.br/