From:
Jim Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 00:24:40 -0400
Greetings to all on this warm (finally) evening in Tallahassee,

For those who missed it, or as a not-so-subtle reminder for those
that have it on their "to do" list, I want to make sure everyone
knows about this project I have been working on for years. I have
spent literally hundreds of hours creating a DVD that covers shelling
in the Bahamas (Abaco and Eleuthera) as well as some amazing video I
shot during the "low tide of the millennium" up here in the Florida
panhandle and during a dramatic minus tide on Cumberland Island,
Georgia. There's more, but I want to keep this short. This two-hour
DVD is called (for lack of a better title) "Undersea Treasures."

Many of you have seen the photos I've shot over the years in
"American Conchologist" so you know my standards are high. I will be
donating copies to be given away at the COA convention and fully 50%
(or more!) of any profits will go directly to Project Reefkeeper to
help protect our fragile marine ecosystems.

I have priced this DVD to be as affordable as possible. So please, if
you want to see some of the awe inspiring shells found from Georgia
through Florida and into the Bahamas, along with their habitats,
please send me an e-mail. I promise, you will not be disappointed!

My apologies for bending the rules here, but I know not everyone
reads every Conch-L message, so hopefully I will reach the rest of
the people who will love to own this disc but missed the original
post.

Thanks to all who already placed an order. And thanks in advance to
those who will be placing an order soon!

Best regards,
Jim