From:
Michael Hollmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Jun 2005 10:49:16 +0200
Dear All,

within the past two years I made several futile attempts to subscribe to the
Malacological Review, published by the Museum of Zoology, University of
Michigan.
I used the business office address given at their website (P.O. Box 792, St.
Peter, Missouri 63376) but never got any response. I even had sent them a
check for a one-year subscription to vol. 36 (2003) which they cashed, but
I never received any issue of the jornal nor did I not get a response to my
letters.

Does anybody know what the status of this journal is?
Is it still being published, or was it discontinued?
As the website says "under construction", and only post office box addresses
is given, does anybody know who the editor is, and whether that person can
be reached by email?

Thanks for your help,

Michael

      Michael Hollmann