From:
John Cramer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jun 2005 15:39:23 -0400
Thanks to all who answered.  I did find the eulimas on a big black sea cucumber and there is a slight bend in the axis at the tip.  Looks like jamaicensis is most likely.  I note the genus is now Balcis rather than Melanella.
Guido, I'd love to send a picture but neither my SLR (with close-up ring) nor my digital let me get down below about an 8 cm x 8 cm field and these things are under a centimeter, need better stuff, sorry.