From:
Katherine Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Oct 2005 10:27:42 -0400
Hi Joyce:

We just returned from 8 days on Eleuthera.  We had a super time.  We can
find over 125 species on a trip...however, we are snorkeling.  We have had
beach combers on our trips that do very well

Don't go to the North end of Eleuthera where all the tourists go.  Get into
the remote areas.

We stay in Tarpum Bay and do the South end.    I found at least 12 fresh
dead Xeno on the beach and lots of other stuff for crafts.

Shellingly, Bobbi