From:
"C. E. Pinkerton" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 31 Jan 2006 18:25:25 -0500
To Art and others  interested

Yes we consider the two mentioned shells, (pernobilis and turbinum) as
still being  considered rare, in fact we won "shell of the Show" last year
and year before with them...(North Carolina Shell Show) and now have one we
think also fits this category to enter this coming year.  We have had it for
several years but didnt really know its scarcity until it showed up in the
Nov./Dec. Sydney Sheller .  Its Kapala kengrahami  Ponder, 1982.  As you say
it may not be all that rare to some but is a little on the expensive side.

Mique Pinkerton.......