From:
"Paolo G. Albano" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Feb 2006 03:30:35 -0800
Dear Conch-lers

Heinrich Freyer used to be the curator of the Natural
History Museum in Trieste (north-eastern Italy).

I am looking for some biographic notes on him and the
recent 3rd edition of "2,400 years of malacology" came
particularly useful since it has some bibliographic
references about him.

Therefore I would be extremely grateful to anyone who
can provide to me a copy of:

page 396 of:
Sturany, R., 1901. Mollusken und Tunicaten. Pp.
381-406, in: A. Handlirsch & R. von Wettstein,
eds., Botanik und Zoologie in Österreich in den
Jahren 1850 bis 1900. Festschrift, herausgegeben
von der k.k. zoologisch-botanischen Gesellschaft in
Wien, anlässlich der feier Ihres fünfzigjährigen
bestandes. Wien: A. Hölder. ix + 620 pp., 38 pls.

and page 149 of :
Lambrecht, K., W. Quenstedt & A. Quenstedt,
1938. Palaeontologi: Catalogus Biobibliographicus.
Fossilium Catalogus I: Animalia
72: xxii + 495 pp. [reprinted, 1978, Arno Press].

I am just interested in the two pages not in the whole
works.
A scan by email would work great.
Thanks
Paolo