From:
Marie Vicksta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Apr 2006 13:02:19 -0500
Bob,

Thanks for the lead on the enterovirus.  I'm sorry I didn't get back
to you when you posted to me, but I've been really busy with school
and actually only recently found out that I would have the funds to
make this project a go.

I will keep the board posted on my progress.

Thanks again,
Marie Vicksta