Date:
Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:54:35 -0400
Dear Mike;-
    Nice to hear from someone who understands what's going on. So as long as the surface is bright and shiney, and kids can wade at the beach, nothing else is of much interest.  One wonders if there are other areas (other than Florida) that are undergoing the same problems. I would suspect so. If true, is there some international body that could have some effect?
      Art

--
PLEASE NOTE: My new, long-term, and correct email address is: [log in to unmask] Please update your records!