From:
Karen VanderVen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Oct 2006 08:26:36 -0400
  Jim MIller's CD, "Undersea Treasures" could certainly respond to this
request. It  takes the viewer
to various shell habitats and as I said in the review I did  of it for
the Amer
Conchologist, it's the closest thing to actually being there and gives a
great spectrum of S. Atlantic- Bahamas-Gulf Coast shelling.

Karen