From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:43:27 +1000
Hi, Doug.

You may want to look at http://cowrys.org/research/noPDFs.htm

One particular site has the Shell News but its searchable database of species,
authors and keywords is rife with OCR errors that have never been cleaned up.

If you are looking for cowry articles in the HSN from 1960-1994, check the
Archive site of cowrys.org at http://cowrys.org/archive/ There are also some
articles indexed for conchs but, alas,... I've never finished that job.

Aloha,

Bob Dayle