From:
Bernd Sahlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Mar 2007 19:37:15 +0200
Dear all,
I would like to announce that the famous scaphopod monograph of  Pilsbry &
Sharp 1897-1898 and the chapter on Aplacophora has been digitized at the
famous Goettingen University Library and could be searched pagewise or
downloaded at the following URL:
http://dz1.gdz-cms.de/index.php?id=img&no_cache=1&IDDOC=305428

as well as the comprehensive chapters on historical molluscan systematics,
Polyplacophora , Amphineura and Scaphopoda from Simroth 1892-1895 in Bronnīs
Klassen und Ordnungen des Thierreichs, Vol.3, 1. Abt.
http://dz1.gdz-cms.de/no_cache/dms/load/img/?IDDOC=306072

Some more rare old books on scaphopod molluscs will follow in the next few
months.

At the Goettingen library you can sponsor the professional scanning of
complete volumes printed before 1900 which are in their collection or sent
to them at low relatively costs . Its called "DIGI Wunschbuch" (digitized
book of desire). Unfortunately the homepage is in german only:
http://digiwubu.gdz-cms.de/home/
If you need  more information on this project please contact me offline.
Have fun with the books!

Bernd Sahlmann
from Munich

scaphopod databases at: