From:
Vicky Wall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2007 09:50:35 -0400
>Hi David,
We stayed at the Barcelo Barvaro resort, the Bavaro rooms were the
economical ones but we were still in the resort area. We were traveling
with  another family so bare bones wasn't an option! So I don't know of
other places to stay. Where we were we could snorkel off the beach but not
many shells out there...I did find one immature queen conch and a few dove
shells. The beaches were raked every day.
Vicky

 Hi Vicky,