From:
Marlo Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 5 Sep 1998 11:40:02 -0700
As I went to the next message (a reply to Mr. Lindeman from Bobbi Cordy), it struck
me that another courteous convention we should observe would be for replies specific
to such requests be sent directly rather than via Conch-L.  If the reply is not of
general interest to a subject matter, why not answer directly to the person who is
interested?

Marlo
Florida