Date:
Sat, 9 Jun 2007 06:32:27 +0300
Dear Anna and other ConchLers,

Although your pictures don't show the fine details, I'm pretty sure that
your juvenile specimens don't belong to the native Planorbarius corneus.
Juvenile shells of P. corneus are characterized by a typical reticulated
shell pattern, which is absent from your shells.
My advise? Don't release them in outdoor ponds in England.
Best regards,

Henk K. Mienis