From:
Bert Bartleson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Aug 2007 22:17:28 -0700
Hi David, I'm an expert in foodborne illness investigation.  I would need to
know how long after eating the food did the symptoms began [incubation
period] and what was the first symptom [in each instance]?  Was the onset
sudden or gradual?  How long did the symptoms last?  Then I could hazard a
guess for you. The symptoms do not sound like either type of shellfish
poisoning [PSP or NSP] to me. Bert Bartleson