From:
Bob Dayle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2007 23:32:48 +1000
And now for something completely different!...

Having actually deigned to open the manual that came with the program,...

I have added a minute-and-a-half video to the cowrys.org website showing a
_Cypraea vitellus_ that was live-collected from the Fort Kam reef (circa 1990).
You WILL see something never before documented,... and only hinted at by me.

The page with the link is at http://cowrys.org/research/VITwEggs.htm
(Even if you still have dial-up, this may be worth the wait.)

Adding this video mostly fills up my online space unless I,... a.)pay for more
storage, or b.)join YouTube and start posting videos there! (And these are
sooooooo much less wierd than most of what YouTube has to offer!)

Aloha!

Bob Dayle (a.k.a. makuabob)
webmaster of COWRYS.ORG