Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 10:22:34 -0400
  1. I Prefer Metal vs Wood Cabinets (2)

Date:    Sun, 10 Jun 2007 10:18:07 +0200
From:    Peter Hoefkens <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: I Prefer Metal vs Wood Cabinets

Hi,
I also prefer and have been using metal cabinets for over 12 years now. I
use cabinets designed for storing A1 sized paper. Cabinets are approximately
112 cm wide, 85 cm in dept and 58 cm heigh. So 2 cabinets can easily be
stacked on each other. Each cabinet contains 6 drawers, each slightly over 6
cm high. So for big species I still have to rely on wooden drawers.

Kind regards,
Peter Hoefkens
The Netherlands
Subject: I Prefer Metal vs Wood Cabinets