Date:
Mon, 21 Sep 1998 08:16:36 -0400
Good morning Sir Ross, by the way your  parts are on the way .
We are directly in it's (George) path and I don't think we'll be so lucky
this time , i plan to ride it out here on the beach so i can be the first
out to collect. Maybe i can do a blow by blow coverage , how about hurricane
cam? the track is low of the islands , this usually indicates a direct
Florida hit. has anyone have any hints for dredging in storm surge? ferreter