From:
Kevin Lamprell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 08:06:09 +1000
Hi Kim

Yes I do, a recent paper I wrote and published in the last Vita Marina
discusses (in part) this question, but I do not know of any study that
discusses the veliger stage in any detail and certainly not any research
on the subject. Ship ballast etc can reestablish colonies in the most
unlikely places and could well convet veliger material. If you do not
subscribe to Vita Marina, send me your address and I will post you a
reprint.
Nice to hear of someone doing some work on my favorite group.

Best wishes

Kev