From:
Allen Aigen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 May 2009 21:22:21 -0400
The New York Shell Club, one of the oldest in the nation (established
January, 1949) finally got into the 21st Century with a web page!  Please
visit us at http://web.me.com/chwhitnysc/website  for a list of the
shells at our upcoming annual auction (May 17), which is now open to
phone and email bids, or come visit us if you are in the NY area
(especially because there are always unlisted shells and lots of good
shells on the bargain tables!)  We have traditionally had relatively low
winning bids for the most expensive shells as we had too few people
bidding.  You might be lucky and get some real bargains...  Please note
that the shells are VERY conservatively graded, unlike most commercial
sites.   If you want more information about any shells, there is an email
and phone number available.

Good Luck,

Allen Aigen  NYC