From:
Bobbi Cordy <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 24 Jan 1998 18:23:48 -0500
Just got on line...what fun this is.
Jim and Bobbi Cordy from Florida..originally from California.
Advanced collectors for over 30 years.
Members of Astronaut Trail Shell Club
Jim is President
Bobbi has been Shell Show Chairman for 18 years now.
We specialize in self-collected Caribbean and Florida shells.
Favorite families are VOLUTIDAE and PECTENIDAE.
Just started cataloging shells on Access.
SCUBA dive and snorkel in the Bahamas mostly.
We are both retired.  Jim from NASA and I as an Administrative Assistant
who worked with over 900 teenagers.
Shellingly,
Jim & Bobbi