From:
"M.A. Angioy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Oct 1998 08:02:13 +0100
dear alex,
when you wrote me about Leo receiving his copy of 'shell-shocked', I
understood he was given with delay the book. But, together with the book, I
had also sent him back the original drawing of 'F. lace-iformis' from which
we had illustrated the cover. Did he receive also that one? If not, please
tell him to ask for it!!!

Than you a lost!

By the way, what about the 'Strombus special' with Leo's drawings we have
been talking about for a couple of years? Any news? (I am not in a hurry,
but I would like to have a general idea of the timing...)

Thanks again and again!!!

Maria Antonietta