From:
bosterberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Nov 1998 16:27:37 -0600
Good Evening:

My name is Bruce Osterberg.  I live in Antioch IL.  After Serving in the
Navy on Various ships I thought that it was time to settle down, and now I
am land locked.  But I do enjoy collecting and SCUBA diving.  I have had the
opportunity to dive in Viet Nam, Guam, Hawaii, Philippines, and off of the
coast of Guatemala.  During this time I have collected only one variety of
shell and that is the Cypraea Family.  Still do to this day, but now I tend
to buy more shells than naturally find them.  But I would enjoy going on any
field trips to other parts of the world for a good shelling trip.

The messages that I read here are very interesting and informative,  I don't
think that I will be put off by the scientific Jargon that some of you use,
especially the professionals among you whom I greatly envy.  This is just my
introduction of who I am and what I like to do.  Also interested in
Astronomy.

Nice chatting with you.

Bruce Osterberg