From:
bosterberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:19:41 -0600
Well Good Evening Tom:

    What a wonderful message!  Thought that I was the only person that could
ramble.  You certainly have a nice collection and one that I would envy.
But I look at it this way.  I would like to complete a family before moving
on to the next one.  I know that I have given away a lot of shells in the
past 30 years, but I do enjoy the beauty of these little pig cowries!  In
Vietnam, I remember spending many quite Hours in coral lagoons, with Giant
clams and colorful parrot fish as my constant companions as I poked around
all of the coral heads.  I was fortunate to be away from the action, but
then I was not a collector, but a voyeur.  So with that, my thoughts about
why I collect only one Family.

Regards:

Bruce