From:
Aaron Baldwin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Dec 1998 15:10:41 -0900
I spoke to Tom Rice today! He was at the OSAS museum, and (short of a little
road-weary) happy & healthy. Sometime in the next few days Tom will be
settled in and will start processing the on-line orders that arrived while
he was gone (as soon as I forward them to him, I've been keeping the
www.ofseaandshore.com e-mail until he returned). He wanted me to thank all
of you for your patience! He was really happy that so many people submitted
profiles for the Directory of Conchologists. Tom should post something here
in the next few days, at least to say "hi". Take care- Aaron
Aaron Baldwin
Webmaster:
http://www.ofseaandshore.com