From:
Tom Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Dec 1998 08:53:34 -0700
That is one of those that should be true.  We also have some doggy
politicians but the demeanor is no where near as good as the Rabbit HAsh
shepherd.  I think Toad Suck Holler (a real place in Arkansas) doesn't
even have a dog to run things.

Tom Eichhorst in New Mexico, USA

Oops, shells, shells, shells.....mmmmm.  I am just about through with my
shell related web links and will e-mail a copy to everyone who requested
one.  It is a bit longer than anticipated and I will continue to update
it, so if I missed you, give me a holler (like the town).