From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jan 1999 10:30:25 PST
DearPatty,

can you send me a few Chlamys hastata for the museum in Innsbruck
to have a new species of Pectinidae in our collection. Maybe you
know that I am responsible for this collection as a honorary collaborator
together with my mother for more than 25 years.
I would be very pleased if you can do me that favour.
Please have a look to my homepage
with best regards from Innsbruck and a Happy New Year.
Helmut Nisters
Franz-Fischer-Str. 46
A-6020 Innsbruck
Austria