From:
Marlo Krisberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Jan 1999 21:22:50 -0800
Salt water fishing license is required.  Restrictions in many, many locations.
We have been questioned and inspected by the police quite often, both in the
water and just off the roadside.  They will ask to inspect your vehicle.
Strombus gigus is illegal everywhere with at least $500 fine.

Marlo
Florida