From:
Jr Powers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 17 Jan 1999 21:42:23 EST
What a great day, the shell show was a complete success. Met old friend's-got
to put faces with names I only new from conch-L. The exhibits were the best.
After the past two months of medical problems I've had this made my day.
Thank's to all who had anything to do with putting this together.
   By the way,I met a person by the name of Emilo Power and we are not the
same person.
Hope all is well with all on Conch-L-Thank's Paul for telling me about it.
   Jr Powers
   126 Ash Street        Doris, the checks in the mail
   Edgewater,Florida
                     32141