From:
Travis Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Feb 1999 17:44:01 -0600
Hi everyone,

Please disregard the details of my previous message about Russ Jensen
and Tucker Abbott at the Delaware Museum.  While Russ did become
collections manager there after Tucker left, my statement was vague at
best, misleading, and perhaps just plain wrong.  I consider Russ a good
personal friend, although I don't see him often anymore, and I wouldn't
want to state anything about him that wasn't true or was unflattering.
I must like the taste of my foot.  I seem to be putting it in my mouth
often nowadays.

Cheers

Travis