From:
Travis Payne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Feb 1999 07:45:45 -0600
Oh Puuuleeeze!!

John duPont was married.  At some point his wife accused him of trying to kill
her.  He was wacked out of his head. He had a long history of mental problems,
and killing that wrestler, who was married with a couple of kids who stood there
and watched him die, had nothing to do with John's, or anyone else's sexual
preference.  Shells...shells...can we get back to shells.....

Beam me up, Scotty!!