From:
G Thomas Watters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 07:29:22 -0500
I collect any FW molluscs, including foreign. I have ~400 sp of unionoids
and ~400 gastropods in my synoptic collection (I specialize in Melanopsis).
I am a hobbyist fortunate enough to fool people into thinking I'm a
professional and actually paying me to play with shells.

I have a federal permit for my USFWS region. State permits vary from year
to year, but usually OH, MI, IN, PA, NC. These typically include amendments
to collect state endangered species.

 G Thomas Watters
 Ohio Biological Survey &
 Aquatic Ecology Laboratory
 Ohio State University
 1315 Kinnear Road
 Columbus, OH 43212 USA
 v: 614-292-6170  f: 614-292-0181

"The world is my oyster except for months with an 'R' in them" - Firesign
Theater