From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Feb 1999 06:52:39 PST
Dear Conchlers,

I think, it's very good that our young friend James is thinking a lot
on shells and their problems with classification and so on. Aged with
13 years I myself made never such problems for me, and my mother
was it, who collected the shells first. I even was a little bit lazy to collect
and help her in her endeavour. So I find it nice what James is doing.
You all seem to have been used to my sometimes annoying requests,
why not to these of James. He is young, we are older, and conch-l

should be continued as well as now in future too.
with best shelling regards
yours Helmut from Innsbruck