From:
shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Feb 1999 07:56:21 -0600
Any one out there have any of the babys that came out of the egg case of
Busycon contrarium,  I hve the mommie, and daddie and a egg case, now I
need the babies,  Please write to me before you send them, I do not want a
ton of them, this is for a teaching aid for the KIDS,  you can do this also
for your teachers out there.  Make a desplay for the kids to learn from.
Once you all really get into this, you might even learn something
yourselves, if not be sure the KID does.  John  Tennessee