From:
ferreter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Mar 1999 09:29:17 -0000
If one were really adventurous one might try a snorkle 30 yds. out , this is
where they find those palm (palm of the hand not the tree) sized teeth of
meglodon cacariadon. these are a real nice find. also , ingelwood beach just
south of venice is rather good and you don't have the crowds. Mark James &
Peta Susan Bethke
3001 South Ocean Dr. Suite 4-V
Hollywood, Florida
33019-2804