Date:
Sat, 6 Mar 1999 14:37:19 -0800
Wizzard,

Even though you think I post meaningless posts, I can tell you my
experience with Conus.  Almost all of the Indo Pacific Species of Conus are
harmful and fatal.  Some include, C. geographus, C. textile, C. striatus,C.
tulipa.
All species have the ability in project their Radulae, but as each Conus is
different, so is its poison.  In fact, the most interesting thing about
Conus is its ability to change the type and molecular structure of its
toxin.  Thus making it virtually impossible to cure a person once they have
been shot.